- Hey, you should probably get up now.
- I don't need to get up now, I still have over an hour left. That's like a hundred minutes.
- Is it? That doesn't sound right.
- Yeah, shhh....it is.
Half an hour later
- Uh, it seems kinda late now. Shouldn't you get up now?
- Forty five minutes? It takes maybe twenty to get ready.
- I think it takes longer.
- Fifteen to shower, two minutes to get dressed, one minute to get food, and a couple minutes for make up. I might be able to do it in even less.
- I think you're under estimating..
- Shh shhh shhh.
Thirty minutes later
- Fifteen minutes?? How did I sleep so late? How did my alarm not go off? I'll never get ready in time. I hate mornings.