Weird things I have said/believe upon waking up (all have persisted at least 15 minutes after waking up):
- my friends and roommates were all clones. My roommate woke up to me huddled in a corner staring at her and asked what was wrong with me. I told her I wasn't sure if she was a clone or not.
- I was the hospital where I was working. Jon woke me up and I started laughing uncontrollably that I was the hospital and my arm had diabetes. When I was not becoming more lucid Jon pushed me on the floor to stop me. I then cried because "the hospital was upside down."
- There were people in the house trying to kidnap us and take us to a cult.
- A man was trying to break into our house (these dreams usually leave me paralyzed in bed too scared to move for fear it wasn't really a dream)
- I was a river. Or that I left part of my head on the pillow where I was sleeping. These were my explanations for being so confused when I woke up.
Most of these have been since Jon and I have been married. I'm glad he has the patience to sit up with me for an hour or more at night and help me wake up enough to realize it actually was a dream. Or to set up tents downstairs so we can spend the night there to alleviate my fears.
I should also point out that I am glad for fruit.