Tuesday, March 22, 2011


How can I not be in love when Jon sends me this:

Meat Wheats Snake Promo
Idea 32:

(a heavy  beat)

(Snoop Dog enters with box of Meat Wheats)

Snoopt Dog:

Yo Meat Wheats! a tasty treat
One-third grains, two quarta pounds o' beef
Snack on these ya gonna bring the heat!

(cut to shot of Shaquille O'neal dunking a basketball sized chunk of meat)

( blend to shot of Shaquille O'neal and Snoop Dog cruising a low rider that has "Meat Wagon" air brushed on the hood.)

(Close with superimposed logo and trademark- "Meat Wheats: the medium-rare crackers")


When I'm having a bad day, I remind myself that this is why I married Jon. All the advertising ideas for abhorent products a girl could wish for.

2 comments:

Sarah and David said...

Haha! Love it! Yes, that is one of the best reasons to ever marry a guy - so he can make you laugh!!!

amanda jane said...

I just laughed for a good five minutes....and I'm still laughing.